Bible Reading: Psalms 1-2
Bible Text: Psalms 1-2
Happy New Year! For 2023, we’ll be focusing on select Bible Reading for our devotions. To give you an overview of the year, we’ll be going through the following:
- Pentateuch: Genesis, Deuteronomy
- Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel
- All of NT
Please note that we will have DT passages on Mon-Sat. Each week will follow this pattern:
- Mon & Fri – Psalms
- Tue-Thu – the rest of the books
- Sat – Proverbs
You can find soft copies of the DT book at our devotions site. You can also download just the reading schedule, if you’d like to you use your own notebook.
Here are some ways to process the readings for each day. Please feel free to choose from these questions to help remember and process the text.
– Key verses
– Sentence summary of each chapter and/or key events
– What do these chapters teach me about God? (What is God like from these chapters?)
– What do these chapters teach me about humanity or myself?
– How can I apply lessons from these chapters to my life?