Part 5) Proclaim: Life on Mission
Jesus calls us to gospel proclamation
- Explore your fears and what’s behind them.
- Write about a relational conflict you are experiencing.
- Recall a significant reaction, conversation, or event.
- List out all that you are grateful for.
Here are some tools to help you with the devotionals:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
- What are some truths about the gospel in these verses?
- Besides the gospel, what else do people look to for salvation? In what ways do they fail to save?
- If I believe Jesus is the only way to be saved, what should be the purpose of my life?