Part 7) Build: Loving One Another: God calls us to be the church
- Explore your fears and what’s behind them.
- Write about a relational conflict you are experiencing.
- Recall a significant reaction, conversation, or event.
- List out all that you are grateful for.
Here are some tools to help you with the devotionals:
Bible Text: John 13:34-35
34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- Reflect on how Jesus has loved me.
- What is the distinguishing feature of a Christ follower?
- How is Christian love for one another a powerful witness to unbelievers?
- Who do I need to love today?