Mark 14- 2020-12-04
Please use one of the prompts below to get your journaling started.
- Explore your fears and what’s behind them.
- Write about a relational conflict you are experiencing.
- List out all that you are grateful for.
- Recall a significant reaction, conversation or event.
Here are some tools to help you with the devotionals:
- Bible Text: Mark 14:10-11
10 Then Judas Iscariot, who was one of the twelve, went to the chief priests in order to betray him to them. 11 And when they heard it, they were glad and promised to give him money. And he sought an opportunity to betray him.
Questions to help us go deeper
- Do a character study of Judas. What are his possible motivations, and what did he have to forget or disregard, or convince himself in order to justify betraying Jesus?
- What warning is there in the fact that Judas betrayed Jesus for the promise of money?
- What can I learn about Jesus, who called Judas to be one of his twelve apostles?