Mark 3- 2020-09-07
Please use one of the prompts below to get your journaling started.
- Explore your fears and what’s behind them.
- Write about a relational conflict you are experiencing.
- List out all that you are grateful for.
- Recall a significant reaction, conversation or event.
Here are some tools to help you with the devotionals:
- Bible Text: Mark 3:28-30
28 “Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— 30 for they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”
The gospel of Mark opens with these words:
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
And Jesus’ first message to the world was:
Mark 1:15 “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
Please choose from one or more of the prompts below to reflect over and apply today’s text.
- What do I need to repent of?
- What false beliefs do I need to reject?
- What do I need to believe?
- How is the gospel good news for me?
- What does this text reveal about Jesus?
- What does this text reveal about me?