Part 5) Proclaim: Life on Mission
Jesus calls us to gospel proclamation
- Explore your fears and what’s behind them.
- Write about a relational conflict you are experiencing.
- Recall a significant reaction, conversation, or event.
- List out all that you are grateful for.
Here are some tools to help you with the devotionals:
18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
8 “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
- What mission does Jesus give to his followers?
- What gives Christians the confidence to attempt that mission?
- Who am I called to disciple or share the gospel with?
- What seems like the “end of the earth” to me? Where does Jesus’ command challenge me to go?